Code of Conduct
The Faculty of Fine and Performing arts has a Code of conduct that defines the approach we have to one another, and what behaviour we can expect from others.
The Code of Conduct forms a tool for dialogue about the treatment of others within the faculty, and is used to aide the introduction of new colleagues and students. All who work and study at the Faculty of Fine and Performing Arts:
• Follow the University’s core values.
• Treat one another with consideration and respect.
• Contribute to a positive and inclusive work and study environment.
• Show consideration for each other’s differences and opinions.
• Develop our shared organisation together.
• Report shortcomings and wrongdoing in the workplace and the study environment.
• Follow laws, ordinances, internal rules and policies.
The code has been composed within the framework of the local HSE committee’s work, in a collaboration between the employer, safety organisation, employees and student representatives.
+46 46 222 15 23
e-post: ludvig [dot] buhrman [at] hr [dot] lu [dot] se